Sunday, December 4, 2011

S&W Model 686P .357 Magnum Packs a Punch - FateofDestinee


Tweet this: bit.ly I've had a number of people request for me to do a review on this gorgeous Smith and Wesson 686P revolver. It packs a punch!... But this gun has been reviewed to death! So, instead of boring you with yet another tabletop on a popular (deservedly so) firearm, Instead, I'm going to give you the specs, and give you my little "Destinee Angle: Should You Buy This." Here's my take on this: Guys, go for it! Revolvers have their own brand of fun entirely and Smith and Wesson is well known for making great revolvers. The 686P will give you seven rounds of big loud fun downrange. Girls: I'd say, "maybe." It is a heavy firearm, so the steel will soak up some of the recoil, but that .357 Magnum packs a huge punch. But hey, you can just put the light recoil .38 specials through it and have just as much fun with it. I guess that means my "maybe" leans toward "buy it!" It's just a fun piece, and revolvers are easy to take care of and operate. Of course, I'm only offering my opinion as a recreational target shooter. Hope you enjoyed it.

Invacare Transport Chairs Free Shipping




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links